Here you will find English information for English Teachers trainee,I am one,I hope that we can share English information, and other thing that you want to discuss about english, send your opinions,I'll wait for you.

Friday, November 03, 2006

well with this experience , I learned that we can study and do exercises through internet and it is a great experience for us, because we studied "to infinitive and ing form". we always sholud use this tools for our learning, so we can improve our gramatical and listening. I think that we have to have more listening activities too, and I think that is our responsabilty to check our blogs and write every day in english no just about the class, it could be about gramatical sentences, listening etc... so we can improve our English through internet too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home