Here you will find English information for English Teachers trainee,I am one,I hope that we can share English information, and other thing that you want to discuss about english, send your opinions,I'll wait for you.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Maddona's video activity



Maddona Louise Ciccone was born on August 16, 1958, in Bay City, Michigan. Her father Tony Ciccone is an Italian-American and her mother Maddona louise Fortin was French-Canadian. She was raised in a catholic family in the Detroit suburbs. Maddona's mother died of breast cancer at age thirty on december 1, 1963, and Maddona has frequently discussed the impact her mother's dead had on her life and career, calling it " one of the hardest things I've faced in my life."
Tony Ciccone required his children to take music lessons; however, after a few months piano lessons, Maddona convinced him to allow her to take ballet classes instead. Christopher Flynn, mentored her in dance and provided maddona with her exposure to gay discotheques, a scene that would later have impact on her music and style. She attended Rochester Adams high school, where she was a straight-A student, excelled at sports, and was a member of the cheerleading squad. Maddona received a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan; however, in 1978 with Flynn's encouragement, Maddona letf at the end her sophomore year in 1978 and moved to New York, Maddona has said: when I came to New York it was the first time I'd ever take a plane, the first time I'd ever gotten a taxi-cab, the first time for everything. And I came here with $35 dollars in my pocket. It was the bravest thing I'd ever done.
I chose this video "hung up" for my presentation

1 Comments:

Blogger OrianaDiazL said...

Hi friend. I liked reading about Madonna on your blog. It is a very interesting story.

1:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home